Saturday, December 7, 2013

Cultivator for the Farmall Cub

I have been slowly collecting the parts to have a complete set of cultivators for my farmall cub

Farmall Cub ready for snow

This last summer is was able to get the universal mounting frame, front tool bars and some disc hillers that I found on craigslist. This is most of what you need for the undermount part of the cultivator.

Farmall Cub universal lifting attachment

Disc Hillers and front tool bars
Last weekend I was able to get the rear mount cultivator parts to match up with this from a guy I found on craigslist in Portland. I also bought from him six cultivator shanks, spring loaded. It is almost complete; missing some lift bars and and need to get sweeps for the shanks. No small accomplishment for 60 year old equipment. Now to borrow some "huge tracts of land"!

No comments:

Post a Comment